Not your average Day Camp experience!
For six weeks children (ages 5-12) will enjoy a wide variety of supervised programs on our 130,000 square foot modern campus. They’ll dive right into our Water Park, Horticulture Zone, creative Crafts, Computer Lab, Performing Arts (that’s dance, music lessons, recitals and drama), Kids Fit both in the gym and outdoors, organized sports, nutrition, movies, financial planning (yep how to save those pennies), picnics, special guests and demonstrations to name a few! Our camp is Christian based and everything that we do reflects the Mission of The Salvation Army.
Registration packets will be available April 7th, at the Kind Family Resource Center.
Pickup times for Day Camp Registration Packets are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday |
11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday |
2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday |
1:30pm - 5:00pm
What our "clients" say about us:
- Lauren says: “I can’t wait for Day Camp to start! I had so much fun last summer!”
- Sean says: “The gym is huge! I made quite a few shots last year! Now I’m taller, so I’ll probably hit every time!”
- Jamie says: “The Bible stories [plays] were really good, especially since I got to be in some of them!”
- Michael Says: “Did you know that most of our food comes from a garden or farm?! I didn’t know potatoes grow in the ground! And that collard greens are not from a can!”
- Ian says: “My favorite movie?! Despicable Me!”