Contact Aquatics Department if you are interested in becoming an American Red Cross Lifeguard or Water Safety Instructor!
Family Water Park
- The water park is a family friendly swimming environment. Proper swim suit attire must be worn at all times. Rules will be strictly enforced.
- Swimmers under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult in the water. Swimmers under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult in the water park.
- No diving, running, or rough play.
- No standing or climbing on barriers/walls in the pool.
- Children less than 48” (4 ft.) tall are not permitted on the slide, without exception.
- Pregnant women, people with back, heart, and other medical conditions should not use the slide.
- Maximum slide operation load is 1 swimmer, 300 lb.. or less. Ride at your own risk.
- Only one rider on the slide at a time. Other swimmers must wait at the bottom of the slide until the rider has exited the slide.
- Riders must sit or lay on back, with feet first, arms and legs crossed, while going down the slide.
- Riders must exit the catch pool immediately without blocking the exit.
Jimmy Moran Competition Pool
- Swimmers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weak swimmers and those under the age of 18 are required to pass a swim test provided by a lifeguard.
- Swimming equipment are off limits to children under the age of 18 unless they are on the swim team.
- Do not hang on lane lines.
- Starting blocks will only be used for swim team members under the supervision of coaches.
Warm Water Pool
- The warm water pool is for all members and guests 18 years of age or older.
- Enter warm water pool using steps and exit immediately upon feeling nauseated, weakened, or over heated.
- Do not use warm water pool for periods exceeding 15 minutes.
- Due to high temperature, use of this pool may be dangerous to your health. Please consult your
physician before using this pool.