DOING THE MOST GOOD WITH YOUR DONATIONS.
If you can donate any of the following please call Kelli Trinoskey at 614-437-2138
or send an email to email@example.com.
Daily snacks for 25 children for summer program. They can be dropped off at
966 East Main Street, Columbus, Ohio 43205 any time from June 16 thru August 8,
Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
Suggested items, fresh fruit, crackers, pretzels, string cheese, baby carrots, popcorn,
apple sauce cups, pudding cups, raisins packs, Graham crackers, animal crackers,
juice or juice boxes, canisters of drink mixes, milk.
- Pocket folders
- Play parachute for children's programming
- Commercial-sized pots and pans
- Pre-packaged treats; cookies and chips
- Art supplies
- Small portable refridgerator
- Regular sized refridgerator
- Portable Desktop Document Scanner
Used musical instruments
- Alto Horns
- B Flat Tubas
- French Horn
- Lawn maintenance equipment (edger, weed trimmer, riding mower)
- Stand-alone, walk-in-freezer
- Power washer
- Snow Blower, Snow plow
- Donated Maintenance Work (cement work, bridge work at camp)
Donated Electrical, Plumbing and General Contracting