The Salvation Army in Greater New York has many locations over the 14 counties we serve:
- Operations are run from Divisional Headquarters at 120 West 14th Street in Manhattan. The Divisional Commander, Major Guy D. Klemanski, and his staff of officers and non-Army pofessionals see to the health of the division through financial management, fundraising, communications and more.
- There are 39 corps community centers: places for worship, community life, program and assistance. Each center is run by one or more Salvation Army officers — also called pastors or corps officers — assisted by other Salvation Army staff and volunteers. The programs at each center are unique to each location. They reflect the needs and richness of the communities they serve.
- Two residences — The Markle and The Williams — provide housing for women and seniors in New York City.
- Social Services Headquarters is at 132 West 14th Street in Manhattan. From here, social service programs all over the division are supervised.
- Salvation ArmyThrift Stores support 7 Adult Rehabilitation Centers in the Greater New York Division.