The Salvation Army of the Syracuse Area operates four licensed, quality day care centers in the Syracuse Area. Each program features:
- Ongoing, comprehensive developmental assessment
- Referral, advocacy, and support for parents and families
- An integrated environment for children who require special needs support services on-site
- A warm and supportive environment for children who have suffered from, or are at risk for emotional or physical abuse
- Headstart and UPK collaborative classrooms
In addition, The Salvation Army is working with the Say Yes To Education Syracuse After School Programs at Huntington K-8 School and LeMoyne Elementary.