Lieutenants Raymond & Nicole Knous, commanding officers
Please call the office for further information on any of the services or activities listed here.
- COMMUNITY CARE MINISTRIES - 3rd Sunday of the Month - All ages can participate - An opportunity to visit and bring a smile and helping hand to seniors and those who are physically challenged. We sing songs, play games and pass out a small gift during the holidays.
- CORPS CADETS - Sunday at 9:45 AM - This class is specifically geared towards young members of The Salvation Army to help equip them as future leaders.
- MEN'S CLUB - Held weekly - A time of fellowship and bonding of men of all walks of life.
- HOMEWORK HUB - Wednesday at 4:00 PM (Open to all school age children) - Children receive assistance with their homework and are given an opportunity to share what is important to them. Takes place before children's activities begin.
- SUPPER CLUB - Wednesday at 4:45 PM - Ages 6 to 18 welcome. During children's activities on Wednesday nights we offer a hot meal for supper. Everyone eats the meal together in a family type setting.
- WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY - Wednesday at 5:00 PM- A Bible-based study group open to women of all ages. We work out of bible study books that deal with today's life issues. These studies help to alert individuals of their own spiritual condition while bringing them closer to God.
- BOY'S SPORTS - Wednesday at 6:00 PM - Geared towards boys ages 13 to 18 who meet together to learn to play sports while being taught good Christian values and sportsmanship.
- BOY'S ADVENTURE CLUB - Wednesday at 6:00 PM - Geared towards boys between the ages of 6 to 12. Boys are encouraged and taught life skills to help them become responsible young men.
- GIRL GUARDS - Wednesday at 6:00 PM - Geared towards girls between the ages of 12-18. Girls are encouraged and taught life skills to help them grow up to be responsible. They can earn badges and awards.
- SUNBEAMS - Wednesday at 6:00 PM - Girls between the ages of 6-11 are taught life skills to help them grow as they enter their teens. They can earn badges and awards.
- MOONBEAMS - Wednesday at 6:00 PM - For children ages 3-5. This program gives children an opportunity to participate in a group where they can earn badges and awards.
- STARLIGHTS - Wednesday at 6:00 PM - A fun program for children still in the toddler stage (ages 2 and under.)
- TIMBRELS (TAMBOURINES), MIMING, AND DRAMA - Thursday at 4:30 PM - All are welcome - These programs are provided to help children as well as adults learn new ways of expressing themselves in worship.
- SONGSTERS - Thursday at 4:30 PM - All ages welcome - Children are taught to sing and appreciate music. They learn new and old songs to be performed in church, at special events or even in the community.
- NEW LIFE CAFE - Fridays at 5:00 PM - A youth center coffee house - an comfortable enviornment to enjoy fellowship.
- FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS - Sundays at 6:00 PM - All ages welcome! These family movies help to instill good moral values and encourage those present to evaluate their own lives. With popcorn, non-alcoholic beverages and a big screen it's better than a drive in!
- SUNDAY SCHOOL - Sundays at 9:30 AM - We have classes for every age group from 2 to 102. Biblical principles are taught in innovative ways.
- FELLOWSHIP - Sundays at 10:30 AM - This is a time to meet together between Sunday meetings to give folks a chance to enjoy each other's company and to promote unity in the church. A light snack is served.
- HOLINESS MEETING - Sundays at 11:00 AM - All ages welcome! A special time for spiritual renewal with great praise and worship music and sound doctrinal preaching dealing with the world around us today.
- WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY- Tuesdays at 5:00 PM - A Bible-based study group open to women of all ages. We work out of bible study books that deal with life issues today. These studies help to alert individuals of their own spiritual condition and bring them closer to God. Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. All ages welcome.
- WOMEN'S MINISTRIES- Tuesdays at 6:00 PM - Women meet together to do crafts, go on field trips etc. through fellowship, service and education. All ages.
- MEN'S FELLOWSHIP - Tuesdays at 6:00 PM - Men meet together to bond through fellowship, service and education.
- BIBLE STUDY - Wednesdays at 10:00 AM - All ages welcome! A Bible-based study group open to the public. We work out of Bible study books that deal with today's life issues. These studies help alert individuals to their own spiritual condition and bring them closer to God.
If you have some time to spare and would like to help others, following is a listing of just a few of the programs we will need volunteer help with during the Fall and Winter Seasons. If you are interested or want to receive more details, please call the office during normal business hours.
Project Bundle Up
General Christmas Help
The Latrobe corps is currently in need of several items to use either in the corps office or in conjunction with the various programs we run. Please let us know if you are able to help out by donating any of the following:
Any type of Sports Equipment
Basketball Rims and Backboards
Food Warmers & Coolers for an Upcoming Corps Program
Four Drawer File Cabinet
Resources for Drama, Music and Dance Programs