You are in: Events Calendar » Christmas Assistance Applications -- Covington, KY
Oct 5 2010
|Date: 10:00 AM, 5 October 2010 to 02:00 PM, 19 November 2010|
Category: Christmas Program
Christmas Assistance Applications -- Covington, KY
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATIONS
1806 Scott Blvd; Covington, KY 41018
To apply for Christmas assistance, please come to The Salvation Army in Covington at any of the dates/times listed below:
- October 5-7 from 10 am - 2 pm
- October 26-28 from 10 am - 2 pm
- November 15-19 from 10 am - 2 pm
- By Appointment as Needed
Please bring with you:
- Proof of Address (Must Live in Kenton County)
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of Income & Expenses for the Entire Household (Including working teens and relatives/friends living within the household)
- Social Security Cards for Everyone Living in the Household (for food assistance)
- Birth Certificates for all Children Age 17 and under (for gift assistance)
*Please remember that we are doing "walk in" appointments so there may be a wait. We will work as quickly as possible to get everyone through the application process.
*Please do not bring your children with you to your appointment or to pick up gifts.
*Please remember this is an expression of God's love expressed through our caring community. We will do our best to provide for your family but this is only a supplement. We cannot provide for all of your Christmas needs and some children may receive more toys than other children.
***You do not qualify for Christmas assistance with The Salvation Army if you have already applied for Christmas assistance from another agency, school, or organization!!!!***