Why Partner with Us?
The Salvation Army is truly blessed by the friendship and support of our partners in Greater Cleveland.
Some of these partners work with us to create new funding opportunities that support vital services, programs and events for those in need.
With public requests for assistance increasing, the financial support and goods donated by such partners make an immense difference in the level of care we are able to provide.
Other partners work alongside us in times of crisis to serve immediate human needs following floods, fires and other disasters. They also help with our day-to-day efforts to uplift at-risk communities in need of various social services and programs.
What partnering with us may look like...
- Monetary Contributions
- Sponsor/Host a Special Event; Annual Civic Luncheon, Annual Golf Classic, Christmas Distribution and the Red Kettle Campaign
- Naming rights to rooms, buildings, programs/services
- Matching Gift Programs with Employees
- Matching Challenge for a Corporate Challenge Drive
- Sponsor/Host a Red Kettle in your office or a location around town
"Doing The Most Good" means doing the most good, for the most people, in the most need and is a committment that can be shared by all of us. If your company or organization would like to help The Salvation Army provide greater assistance to disadvantaged families, or to learn more about Corporate Giving Opportunities, please contact Stella Dilik, Director of Development, at (216) 623-7485 or email at Stella.Dilik@use.salvationarmy.org