Thanks to the generous donations from throughout Licking County, we’ve completed construction of our new 60-bed Emergency Homeless Shelter and made significant renovations to our community center.
At a glance
- A new Shelter was constructed, increasing capacity from 18 to 60 beds
- Our food pantry was upgraded to a Choice Pantry
- The site of the previous shelter was transformed into a Learning Center
Check out photos (link to photos) of the renovation!
Now that the construction is finished:
- More homeless families can have a place to call home
- More hungry people can have food
- More at-risk children can have a safe place to go after school
- More people can have HOPE
But The Salvation Army can’t do it alone. Its work is made possible because local businesses, donors, volunteers, churches, nonprofit organizations and community members work together to help those in need in Licking County.
Join us as we dedicate the renovated facility!
Who’s invited: Everyone!
What: Expanding the Circle of Hope: A Community Prayer Dedication followed by tours of the renovated community center
When: Sunday, May 15 from 3-5 p.m.
Where: 250 E. Main St. in Newark
Why: We need 576 people to circle our building to pray for HOPE and the future of our programs
Can we count on you? RSVP today!
Call 345-8120 or email email@example.com