2014 Holiday Assistance Dates
Applications for Christmas Assistance in Lucas County will be accepted at The Salvation Army (620 N. Erie Street, Toledo, Ohio 43602) October 6th through10th from 9 - 11 am and 1 - 4 pm, October 20th from 9 - 11 am and 1 - 4 pm, October 21st from 1 - 7 pm, October 22nd through 24th from 9 - 11 am and 1 - 4 pm, and October 25th from 10 am - 1 pm.
1. Current ID for all adults in the household
2. Proof of income for the household (current date within 30 days)
- a. Pay Stub OR
- b. Unemployment OR
- c. SS/SSI/SSD Printout
3. Proof of address (must have the applicants name, address, and a current date within 30 days)
- a. Utility bill OR
- b. Rent receipt
4. Birth certificates for each child in the household OR one of the following (which must include a birthdate):
- a. Medical card OR
- b. Report card OR
- c. Printout from Social Security OR
- d. Income tax return from 2012 OR
- e. Custody papers (if child is not birth child)
Please contact The Salvation Army in Lucas County with any questions - (419) 241-1138.
Applications for Thanksgiving and Christmas Assistance will be accepted on Mondays and Thursdays from October 6 through November 7, 2014 from 9 - 11 am and 1 - 3 pm at The Salvation Army (1045 N Main Street, Suite 8, Bowling Green, OH 43402)
Current ID - Applicants Picture ID
Proof of Income - Income for all household members (everyone living under the same roof in a single family home is considered a household member)
Birth Certificates and Social Security Cards - Chrildren 14 years and younger only
Proof of Address - Any mail post marked with in the last 30 days (ie current utility bill with recent date)
Please call The Salvation Army in Wood County with any questions - (419) 352-5918.
Applications for Thanksgiving and Christmas Assistance will be available from October 1, 2014 until December 1, 2014 at The Salvation Army (1854 E. Perry Street, Port Clinton, OH 43452).
Please call The Salvation Army in Ottawa County with any questions - (419) 732-2769.