Food assistance can be provided up to 4 times during a 12 month period to an individual or family.
You will need the following items to recieve a food basket:
1. Photo ID for all adults in the household
2. Birth certificates or medical cards for each member of the household under the age of 18.
3. Verification of address, i.e. rent reciept, untility bill
4. Proof of income for all household members.
5. You must call 419-241-3549 for an appointment.
Effective Tuesday, February 19, 2013, The Salvation Army food pantry will no longer accept walk-ins at our food pantry at 620 N. Erie Street/Toledo, OH 43604. Please call 419-241-3549 between 8:30am and 10:30am daily to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be available Monday through Friday.