Bucks Mont Katrina Relief Project:
Food Pantry Project
1. Land has been donated by Hancock County. The site is approximately 1 acre.
2. Our liaisons with the Food Pantry Board approved the plan revisions. We have distributed the approved architectural plan and architectural site plans to the professionals who will be preparing the remaining plans
a. Site plans: Gilmore and Assoc.
b. Structural plans: Leonard Busch and Associates
c. Architectural plans: Steven C. Tiberio
d. HVAC: Good Air Conditioning
e. Electric: Dayspring Electric
f. Plumbing we are choosing between 2 offers
3. At their meeting of December 3, 2007 the Hancock County Supervisors approved
performing the site work based on the budget of +/- $200,000, which was submitted to them by us in November. This cost is a strain on the county and if we can help it will be appreciated.
4. Our budgeted cost for the building after gifts in specific gifts in kind is $250,000. Those gifts include the design work and all of the concrete.
5. Contributions to date total just over $100,000. So we need nearly $150,000 in order avoid needing to draw on the the general fund. 20 contractors and individuals who participated in the Daycare Center have pledged their assistance to the project at undetermined levels. Their gifts will amount to a significant portion of the balance.
6. The actual start date for the project is still undetermined. Best guess at this time is March/April