We Are Most Grateful For Your Support and Interest in The Salvation Army.
If you would like to contact The Salvation Army with any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to send us an e-mail. Be sure to include your city and state in case we need to refer you to a more local Salvation Army unit or program.
- For information on donating material goods such as furniture, clothing, used vehicles, and other items, and to schedule a truck pick up, please call 1-800-95-TRUCK or visit http://www.satruck.com/
- For information and locations of Salvation Army Family Thrift Stores, please call 1-800-95-TRUCK or visit http://www.satruck.com/
- For a value guide for donated items, please call 1-800-95-TRUCK or visit http://www.satruck.com/
- For customer service-related matters concerning your donation pickup, please call 1-800-95-TRUCK or visit http://www.satruck.com/
- To make a financial donation via our secure on-line donation system, please click here
- To download a donation form to mail with your check, please click here
- For planned gifts of annuities, bequests, and trusts, please call 1-800-262-2523, or click here
- For corporate volunteer opportunities, please call 215-787-5964, or click here
- For information about events, please call 215-787-5964, or click here
- For information on The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center, Philadelphia, please call (215) 717-1200, or click here
- For information about available assistance and other local services, contact The Salvation Army Corps Community Center in your area
- For information about homeless services, contact The Salvation Army Corps Community Center in your area
- For information about rehabilitation services, please click here
- For information about volunteer opportunities, please call 215-825-4637, or click here
- For information about Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Services, please call 215-825-4631, or click here
- For information about Salvation Army worship opportunities, contact The Salvation Army Corps Community Center in your area
- For local media relations contact information, story ideas and a list expert spokespersons, please call 215-787-2833, or click here
The Salvation Army of Greater Philadelphia administrative offices, are located at:
4050 Conshohocken Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19131
This facility contains administrative offices that assist in coordinating our many services and programs. Please contact or visit your local Salvation Army Corps Community Center if you are in need of assistance.
To contact the main office, please call:
Need comes in many forms. In order to meet that need, The Salvation Army offers numerous programs to help our less fortunate neighbors deal with any number of hardships. Many of them will be highlighted at The Salvation Army of Greater Philadelphia's Christmas in July Program Fair on July 31. Members of the Philadelphia community are encouraged to attend this free public event to learn more about Salvation Army programming, how to support and how to get involved.
Next week, 500 children from neighborhoods across Philadelphia will experience what some have only known from a television screen: attending a major league baseball game.
On July 24, children from The Salvation Army of Greater Philadelphia's various corps community centers throughout the city will board buses destined for Citizens Bank Park, where they'll be greeted by dozens of Salvation Army volunteers with posters, foam fingers and other prizes for their special "Day with the Phillies" game day. The group will be donned in Salvation Army t-shirts.
The Salvation Army Philadelphia Citadel Corps Community Center Day Care has reason to be proud: it's just been recognized with the Pennsylvania Keystone STARS "STAR 2" certification, reserved for child care organizations that have demonstrated efforts towards continuing education for staff members, providing a higher standard of educational opportunities for children, and meeting city criteria for educational topics.