We Are Most Grateful For Your Support and Interest in The Salvation Army.
If you would like to contact The Salvation Army with any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to send us an e-mail. Be sure to include your city and state in case we need to refer you to a more local Salvation Army unit or program.
- For information on donating material goods such as furniture, clothing, used vehicles, and other items, and to schedule a truck pick up, please call 1-800-95-TRUCK or visit http://www.satruck.com/
- For information and locations of Salvation Army Family Thrift Stores, please call 1-800-95-TRUCK or visit http://www.satruck.com/
- For a value guide for donated items, please call 1-800-95-TRUCK or visit http://www.satruck.com/
- For customer service-related matters concerning your donation pickup, please call 1-800-95-TRUCK or visit http://www.satruck.com/
- To make a financial donation via our secure on-line donation system, please click here
- To download a donation form to mail with your check, please click here
- For planned gifts of annuities, bequests, and trusts, please call 1-800-262-2523, or click here
- For corporate volunteer opportunities, please call 215-787-5964, or click here
- For information about events, please call 215-787-5964, or click here
- For information on The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center, Philadelphia, please call (215) 717-1200, or click here
- For information about available assistance and other local services, contact The Salvation Army Corps Community Center in your area
- For information about homeless services, contact The Salvation Army Corps Community Center in your area
- For information about rehabilitation services, please click here
- For information about volunteer opportunities, please call 215-825-4637, or click here
- For information about Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Services, please call 215-825-4631, or click here
- For information about Salvation Army worship opportunities, contact The Salvation Army Corps Community Center in your area
- For local media relations contact information, story ideas and a list expert spokespersons, please call 215-787-2834, or click here
The Salvation Army of Greater Philadelphia administrative offices, are located at:
4050 Conshohocken Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19131
This facility contains administrative offices that assist in coordinating our many services and programs. Please contact or visit your local Salvation Army Corps Community Center if you are in need of assistance.
To contact the main office, please call:
The Salvation Army's National Commander, David Jeffrey, announced that Mr. William J. Burke, senior vice president of marketing with Nationwide Insurance in Columbus, Ohio, will serve as National Advisory Board Chairman for The Salvation Army. Mr. Burke was elected to the position unanimously at a full meeting of the Army's national advisory board. Beginning in January 2015, he will serve a three-year term leading the efforts of the board for the nation's largest faith-based social service agency.
Sandy Sheller, Art & Family Therapist and president of The Sheller Family Foundation, has been serving The Salvation Army in Philadelphia for longer than her foundation has been around.
Forman Mills announced that the corporation is teaming up with Councilwoman Jannie Blackwell and Senator Tina Tartaglione to give out vouchers for winter gear in the West Philadelphia Forman Mills store and the Rising Sun Avenue Forman Mills store to less fortunate individuals and families, pre-selected with the assistance of The Salvation Army and other charities.