The Salvation Army Trade
WELCOME TO THE SALVATION ARMY'S USA EASTERN TERRITORY TRADE ONLINE!
- Call Toll Free: (888) 488.4882
- Outside the U.S. call:  (845) 620.7481
- Email any time, 24/7: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill your SA Account (authorized personnel)
- We accept all major credit cards (VISA, MC, DISC, AMEX)
- For your own security, please do not email credit card details. Email your order complete with phone number and Customer Service will call for payment & shipping details.
NEW SPRING E-CATALOG! 130 pages of Salvation Army Product
Click on the cover to explore
- Latest Product Arrivals
- Assorted Salvation Army Uniform Apparel
- Jr. Soldier Resources
- Corporate Apparel & Relaxed Salvation Army Wear
- Volunteer Supplies - Aprons, T-Shirts, Pins & More
- Certificates, Plaques
- Advisory Organization Resources
- Salvation Army Branded Promotional Gifts
- Salvation Army Sheet Music - Vocal, Brass and more
- Creative Arts Ministries Resources
- Books, Bibles & CDs
- Spanish Language Products
To Order from eCatalog:
Lotus Notes: USE Trade/USE/SArmy
Call: Toll Free (888) 488.4882
Fax: (845) 620.7751
Bill Your SA Trade Acct or Pay with Credit Card (Visa/MC/Amex/Disc)
NEW UNIFORM SHIRTS AND BLOUSES FROM USE TRADE!
Casual & Corporate Salvation Army Polos
Here's our featured Sweaters, Cardigans, Jackets & Accessories....all with high quality Salvation Army identification!
NEW CREATIVE ARTS TEACHING TOOL - START YOUR OWN GROUP TODAY. These books include DVD and were designed for the novice. You don't need to be an expert! Click the ad to see the Promo Video!
Corps Officer Letter:
After looking at the National Curriculum for Drama and Dance, my interest went straight to the dance curriculum. As an Off-Campus Instructor of Dance Ministries for The College for Officer Training in the Western Territory, I constantly see hesitation in starting new ministries where they lack the experience. Many leaders and Officers do not start a new ministry whether it is Drama or Dance, due to the fact that they feel it is practically impossible starting something they have no knowledge in. Although they might take classes in Training School or workshops at different training session, they continue to second guess themselves. Yet, I look at these two amazing resources and I see an opportunity for Officers, Ministry Leaders, and Youth Workers to teach Dance and Drama without knowing a single thing about it. Included are step by step instructions on how to begin from scratch, easy guides to follow as well as DVD's with demonstrations on techniques and routines. As a former dance professional, I find this new resource to be so valuable to anyone who wants to start something new at their Corps, no previous experience required.
- Captain Erika Hernandez, Corps Commanding Officer, Long Beach, CA
FANTASTIC SALE ON CHAMPION T-SHIRTS!!!