The Salvation Army provides a unique opportunity to utilize your talents and skills in a career helping those in need. The many benefits, Christian work environment and convenient hours offer an exceptional experience for our employees and their families.
Please visit our career site to view current job opportunities available within The Salvation Army Eastern US Territory, which includes Connecticut, Delaware, Northeast Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands are also included in this territory.
- View Current Opportunities
The Salvation Army offers a robust benefits package to its full-time employees. Recognizing that peace of mind is important to our employees and their families, we strive to offer comprehensive benefits including: major medical and dental plans; education assistance; life insurance; retirement plans; and paid time off. Part-time employees may also be eligible for certain benefits on a limited basi
Some of the main full-time benefits we offer are:
Please contact us for more information on working in assistance to others through The Salvation Army.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Medical Plans, with additional dental, vision and hearing coverage at a reasonable cost.
- Basic Life Insurance and Short Term Disability coverage at no cost to employees.
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Long Term Disability coverage through payroll deduction at group rates.
- Retirement plans which include a non-contributory Pension Plan for eligible employees, as well as opportunity to participate in a tax-deferred annuity program.
- Paid Time Off including holidays, vacation, sick and personal leave for many of our employees.
- An Educational Assistance Program for employees who are seeking to further themselves and their skills.