THE FOOD PANTRY
The Salvation Army food pantry is available to our friends and neighbors who are in need of a little help.
We offer items as they are available, such as donated breads, pastries and items that are available through our local food bank (canned goods, meats, etc.).
If you are in need of food or other assistance, please contact us by calling 570-824-8741.
Our food pantry is currently open from Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 - 12:00 by appointment. Please call us to make an appointment.
Appointments are scheduled during the same week as the appointment (beginning every Monday).
Appointments are made only 1 day in advance.
There must be at least 60 days between visits if you come more than one time per funding year.
You must provide the following information for each visit:
1) Valid PA Photo ID for every adult in the household
2) Social Security Cards (no copies) for everyone in the household
3) Proof of Residence (bill with address i.e. utility bill)
4) Rent receipt, lease, property taxes or mortgage statement
5) Proof of ALL household income (includes SSI, SSD, cash assistance, food stamps, etc)
Note - All information must be current and original documentation (no copies accepted). No handwritten rent receipts will be accepted (must be an official receipt, money order stub or cancelled check).